New Book

New Book
Buy at website makingandumakng.com
The Making and Unmaking of a Marine is now for sale on makingandunmaking.com where you will find paypal and order forms please check it out.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

The New Website makingandunmaking.com

I want to say a little about the incredible support I have been getting from my friend Mike from www.HillsideAS.com. He has worked tirelessly on the site. His belief in helping the Veterans cause goes beyond the call of duty. Mike is also one of the actors in the play I have written titled “Nothing Means Nothing.” We have done one animated reading at Pumpkin Hollow NY for Soldiers Heart organization and are hoping to perform the play in January 2008. It is only with the help of folks like Mike that we can get the message out that vets need support, honor and our concern when they return from war. I raise my arm in a sharp salute to Mike for his commitment to caring for the pains of war. If you have the opportunity please check out the new website at makingandunmaking.com.

Larry

No comments: