New Book

New Book
Buy at website makingandumakng.com
The Making and Unmaking of a Marine is now for sale on makingandunmaking.com where you will find paypal and order forms please check it out.

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Four your information:

Four Winds Hospital is where I work as a group psychotherapist, I have been there twenty years. I have been in conversation with the administration of the hospital and we are thinking of starting a veteran’s track. Currently we have a very supportive program that welcomes vets. It is out hope in the future that we will have treatment specifically for vets and their families. I will keep you posted to how this is working. Four Winds has a location in Westchester NY as well as Saratoga NY. I work in Westchester and would be directly involved with any vet coming to that facility. If you know of a vet or the family member of a vet who may need help please call the hospital at 1-800-888-5448 Westchester or 1-518-584-3600 Saratoga.

No comments: