New Book

New Book
Buy at website makingandumakng.com
The Making and Unmaking of a Marine is now for sale on makingandunmaking.com where you will find paypal and order forms please check it out.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Listen to man speak

If you have not checked my website calendar I wanted to let you know about an up coming radio interview that will be happening on June 2, 2007 on WJFF. Gandalf was the man who interviewed me. What a pleasure to have someone ask questions after they have actually read the book, not only that, he sent me the questions to read before the interview, which made our conversation go deeper. It was a pleasure to work with this man who said he had tears in his eyes when he was reading my story. The day after the interview I will be doing a book signing at the Henry & Hamish Booksellers 34B Main Street, Livingston Manor, New York 12758, 845-439-8029. My wife Helise tells me that Hamish means inviting, cozy, well tended in Yiddish. If you have not checked out the Press menu on my website makingandunmaking.com go there and you can listen to my interview with Doug Grunther on The Woodstock Roundtable on WDST (100.1 FM) Woodstock Doug did this interview with me on Sunday April 15, 2007, its worth a listen. There are also recorded poems on my website also worth checking out. Any and all feedback welcome.

No comments: